Air cooled chiller/heat pump (NEOSYS)
- NAC “Cooling only”
- NAH “Heat pump”
Cooling (kW): 208 – 1062
Heating (kW): 219 – 509
The new generation of NEOSYS offers an optimal solution to all air conditioning applications in commercial and retail applications (Offices, shops, restaurants…) or applications in the industry. This range is designed with the latest technologies to ensure high energy performance all along the year thanks to R410A multi scroll compressors, optimized heat exchange surface area associated with eDrive variable speed pump (optional). LENNOX has designed NEOSYS targeting the lowest market noise level. This has been achieved by research and development innovations both on new fan blade technologies, noiseless compressor montage. NEOSYS is achieving the best market acoustic performance thanks to the use of the latest generation of OWLET fans associated with acoustic compressor enclosure.
- Sustainable and quiet performance
- Start-up and service performance
- Energy performance
- Variable speed driven fans – Active Acoustic Attenuation system
- Variable speed driven pumps – eDrive system
- Complete hydraulic module
- Butterfly electrical panel
- State of the art design – Very low unit height (< 2 m)
- 3-year warranty*
Climatic advanced controller
- PI control of the water temperature with operating time equalisation of the compressors.
- Automatic heating & cooling change-over based on ambient air temperature.
- Water set-point offset based on outdoor air temperature.
- Active Acoustic Attenuation System to automatically adjust the air flow to respect night and day sound level constraints while meeting building load requirements.
- Operation of the unit without buffer tank.
- Dynamic defrost to limit the number and the duration of the defrost cycles in winter.
- Free dry contacts: remote on/off, alarm reset to re-start the unit, alarm or alert indications, free customer contact.
- Master/slave or cascade control of two chillers operating in parallel with operating time equalization and automatic change-over in case of a unit fault.
- ModBUS®, LonWorks®, or BacNET®, communication interface (options).
- Casing made of galvanised steel sheet metal painted with a white RAL 9002 powdered polyester paint.
- Flat top, aesthetic side anti-intrusion grilles, very low unit height (< 2m).
- Low noise scroll compressors mounted in a sound-proofed technical cabinet to reduce noise emissions.
- Plate heat exchanger located in a technical cabinet protecting the insulation against climatic conditions.
- Aluminium Micro Channel heat exchangers with improved corrosion resistance (Cooling only version).
- Copper tubes/aluminium fins heat exchanger (Heat pump version).
- Inverter fans using external rotor technology associated with Owlet high performance aluminium fan blades.
- Unit electrical cabinet, 400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase power supply (without neutral) with a single point of power connection.
- Main ON/OFF switch mounted on the front panel.
- DC user interface mounted on the front panel. Low pressure / high pressure refrigerant reading.
- Unit is built to meet European norms and standards & Eurovent certification performance standards.