Air cooled chillers / Heat pump (ECOLEAN)
- EAC “Cooling only”
- EAR “Heat pump”
Cooling (kW): 22 – 200
Heating (kW): 24 – 205
The new generation of ECOLEAN offers an optimal solution to all air conditioning applications in light commercial and retail (Offices, shops, restaurants…) and applications in the industry. This range is designed with the latest technologies to ensure high energy performance all along the year thanks to R410A multi scroll compressors, optimized heat exchange surface area associated with eDrive variable speed pump (optional). LENNOX has designed ECOLEAN targeting the lowest market noise level. This has been achieved by research and development innovations both on new fan blade technologies, noiseless compressor montage. ECOLEAN is achieving the best market acoustic performance thanks to the use of the latest generation of OWLET fans associated with acoustic compressor enclosure
ECOLEAN range includes two basic models: Standard version (S) is mainly for outdoor installation and the fan pressure version (F) is suited for indoor installation where high available static pressure is required.
Each ECOLEAN standard model is available in 3 main versions to match every customer need.
Standard version (-): This version is featuring a standard efficiency unit with two speed fans.
Low noise version (LN): This version is featuring low noise performance (-7 dB(A) average reduction) thanks to a fan running in low fan speed and compressor noise insulated in a high performance acoustic jacket.
Super low noise version (SLN): This version is featuring very low noise performance (-10 dB(A) average reduction) thanks to a fan running in low fan speed and compressor noise insulated in a very high performance acoustic cabinet.
This range is also proposed with very compact integral hydraulic equipment (HY version). This one includes all the elements required for a right operation of the unit: single pump (twin pump as option), expansion vessel, air vent, pressure relief valves…
A version with a supplementary buffer tank (HN version) is available for cooling applications or heating applications where supplementary electric heaters into the tank can be provided.
Climatic advanced controller
- 7 scheduling time zones per day to allow energy consumption and sound level management.
- PI control of the water temperature with operating time equalization of the compressors.
- Water set-point offset based on outdoor air temperature.
- Noise setting capability per time zone (Performance mode, Quiet Mode or Quiet++ Mode).
- Compressor anti short-cycling management.
- Dynamic defrost.
- Automatic compressor unloading in case of excessive condensing pressure.
- Water pump control with operating time equalization and automatic change-over in case of a pump fault.
- Variable water flow pump control to reduce annual pumping energy consumption.
- Master/slave or cascade control of 2, up to 8 chillers operating in parallel with operating time equalization and automatic changeover in case of a unit fault.
- Display and setting of hot and cold water temperatures.
- Display and setting of operating mode (cooling, heating, automatic).
- Display of occupancy mode (occupied, unoccupied).
- Main component status display.
- Alarm code and symbol display.
- Refrigerant LP and HP Display.
- Galvanized sheet steel framework with fork lift pockets for ease maintenance
- Pre-painted galvanised sheet steel casing
- Colour RAL 9002
- Sealed scroll compressor
- R410A refrigerant
- Insulated stainless steel 316 brazed plate evaporator
- Axial condenser fan – Available pressure depending on version
- Control and protection panel according to EN 60 204-1
- 1 or 2 independent cooling circuit according to size
- Filter dryer, solenoid valve, thermostatic expansion valve, HP/LP pressure switches, liquid accumulator and 4-way valve (heat pump only)
- CLIMATIC electronic controller with display unit
- All-season control as standard
- Threaded hydraulic connection
- Main ON/OFF switch
- Flow switch
- Water filter