Knürr DIS Basic PDU D
The DI-STRIP D (local metered with dispaly) product family meets a broad range of data center power distribution requirements for IT applications, computer networking, office, workshop, laboratories and domestic use. Flexible structure and versatility make DI-STRIP D socket strips particulary cost-effective. Specially configured for the growing number of electronic components in network switching racks or server racks.
- Input metering per phase local
- Closed sheet-steel extrusions and ideal integration into Knurr racksystems
- Deliver high stability and torsional strength. Best possible conductivity: Fulllengthbrass busbar provided with many models.
- Double spring contacts for reliable and low contact resistance.
- Extensive certification compliant with the international Standard for industrial and domestic use.
- Three-colored LED shows status of PDU very clear
- Unbalanced load monitoring prevents feed-cable overload of 3-phase feed
- Optimal load monitoring for connected devices
- Optimal phase distribution across the entire rack with color-coded identification of the individual phases
- Up to 48 different plug options per PDU: shortens the cabledistance between the PDU and the consumer
- One of the most compact PDUs on the market: measures only 44.4 x 45.5 mm, which saves space even on a 600 mm-wide rack
- Simple and quick installation on the rack extrusion: reduces installation and wiring costs
- Internationally compatible configurations and options with country specific outlets (for Germany, Switzerland, French and other countries)