Large ductable split / dual split units (AIRCOOLAIR)
The ducted split units AIRCOOLAIR in R410A are available in cooling only or heat pump. The unit consists of one outdoor unit with one or two indoor units
- Air flow (m3/h): 3150 – 27200
- Cooling (kW): 19 – 134
- Heating (kW): 19 – 137
The AIRCOOLAIR air conditioning range provides Cooling only and Heat Pumps units, is of Air to Air type and designed for light to large commercial comfort applications.
This split system consist on one part designed for Outdoor installation and one or two Indoor units designed for installation in a Service Room or in high false ceilings.
Range of 12 models in 4 differents casing and 6 models available in dual-split from 2x23kW to 68+41kW.
All this models are available in cooling only or heat pump and R410a refrigerant.
- Centrifugal fans in supply section with up to 550 Pa ESP
- Centrifugal fans in Outdoor section
- Scroll Compressors
- Galvanized Sheet steel casing
- Filtration G4
- Voltage 400 / 3 + N / 50
- RAL 9002 white colour
All units are equipped with, Dynamic Defrost control, Dynamic Set Point,Time Schedule programmer
2 control platform with exclusive LENNOX Air-to-Air software are used ont he whole range:
- CLIMATIC 40 integrated service display and remote comfort display
- CLIMATIC 50 control for advanced comfort & communication devices: Master-Slave, Multi-Unit display, BMS communication (Modbus,Lonworks,BACnet) .
Advanced default analyse, enthalpy and humidity control (optional), CO2 level control (optional), Stepped and Modulating auxiliary heaters
Low Noise control option reducing the noise level down to 9 dB(A)
Top of the art «Dirty filter airflow control»: keep the comfort optimum all along the filter lifecycle.
- Free cooling for energy saving and fresh air management
- Exhaust fan module: this ensures overpressure extraction in case of high level of fresh air inlet.
- Return module: the return fan enables to overcome the return duct pressure drop, particularly during freecooling operation.
Indoor Air Quality
- EU4 / F7 panel filters
- Dirty filter sensor
- Indoor Air Quality sensor: To match minimum fresh air requirements with occupancy. It measures CO2 levels and adjusts fresh airflow rate accordingly.
- Electrical heater: Standard, medium and high capacity heaters. Available with steps or modulating control.
- Hot water coil heater: includes the valves and has a proportional potential with CLIMATIC™ 50 advanced control
- Winter cooling operation down to -15°C: Cooling operation are possible down to -15°C.
- Winter cooling operation down to 0°C: Cooling operation are possible down to 0°C.
- Long refrigerant piping: allows up to 65m piping between the internal and external units.
- Shut off service valve: easier installation & service operations. Includes a valve on the gas loop side and a valve on the liquid loop side of split units.
- Refrigerant pre-charged: split condenser supplied with factory filled refrigerant pre-charge. Includes shut off service valves, on liquid & gas loop sides.
Electrical and safety
- Main switch: situated on the Electrical panel of the condensing unit. The unit is shut off when the board panel is opened.
- Phase sequencer: this prevents the compressor from starting if the phases are reversed.
- Air sock control: Soft start control of supply fan allows the air socks to be progressively filled with air on start up.
- Smoke detector: (optical head)
- Low Noise & Winter Operation with Inverter control: Reduce radiated noise level. Cooling operations are also possible down -15°C.
- Precoated coil: outdoor or indoor coils anticorrosion treatment. Particularly recommended in salin or polluted environment.
- Coil protection grill: It prevents condenser coil against accidental impacts.
- High pressure 250 Pa FP1:Available static pressure for outdoor unit up to 250 Pa.
- Rubber anti-vibration mounts: To avoid transmission of vibrations for the floor where the unit is installed while unit is operating.