Liebert® APS UPS, 5-20 Kva
The Liebert® APS is an on-line, modular UPS that provides mission-critical availability while reducing costs and maintaining flexibility for the future.
- True on-line double conversion
- UPS Hot-swappable power and battery modules
- High power factor 5 kVA / 4.5 kW power modules
- Site configurable as single phase or three phase input
- Scalable up to 20 kVA plus 10 kVA of redundancy
- Fully rated at 40°C
- Stand alone or rack mountable Intelligent battery modules with automatic offline capability for anomalous events
- Double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Optional 10 A charger modules
- Terminal block or output socket
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- 5 kVA / 4.5 kW power modules deliver enhanced active power when compared to UPS of equal size
- Class-leading double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Scalable architecture designed to adapt to growing power requirements, optimizing initial investment and pay as you grow benefits
- Integral battery monitoring and temperature compensated charging for extended battery life and replacement minimization
- Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power in the unlikely event of component failure.
- Hot-swappable power, control and battery modules allow replacement to be carried out while remaining modules continue to power the load.
- Intelligent Battery System provides continuous battery monitoring and protection
- Liebert APS is enabled with LIFE™ remote diagnostics and preventive monitoring service, which provides proactive maintenance, decreasing the average Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and maximizing uptime.
- Configurable input: one or three phase
- Designed for standalone or rack mount installation
Ideally Suited For
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets
- Scalable storage systems