Liebert® CRV, In Row-Based 10-60 kW
Designed for Cooling Rows of Racks in Small and Medium Data Centers
The Liebert CRV is a multi-option, precision data center cooling solution providing temperature and humidity control. It integrates within a row of data center racks, providing cooling close to the server heat source, for efficient and effective data center management. The system features Liebert iCOM controls and a digital scroll compressor, resulting in high reliability and optimized system performance. The horizontal airflow is suitable for raised or non-raised floors.
Liebert CRV uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, and is available in different versions, depending on data center design requirements:
- 10, 20 or 35 kW air-cooled and water-/glycol-cooled systems
- From 30 to 50 kW chilled water cooled systems , both sizes available, 600 mm or 300mm.
- 50 or 60 Hz models
- New halved dimension : 300 mm.
- New enlarged range available from 10 to 50 kW.
- Precision cooling and humidity control
- Installs within the row of racks
- Features variable speed EC plug fans and variable capacity digital scroll compressor
- Operates efficiently with Liebert iCOM controls
- Horizontal airflow cooling design is suitable for non-raised or raised floors.
- Air, water, glycol and chilled water systems available.
- Adjustable airflow baffles maximize cooling to rack equipment, allowing the system to be positioned within the row or at the end of the row.
- Caster mounted for easy placement.
- Multiple units communicate with each other to improve system performance and reduce energy consumption.
- Up to 10 racks per cooling unit may be monitored to improve system performance and report rack temperatures.
- The iCOM large graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display.
- Self-adapts to changing conditions to provide 24/7 precision environmental control: cooling, humidity control and air filtration.
- Liebert iCOM control provides alerts for preventive maintenance before issues occur.
- Variable capacity Digital Scroll compressor adapts to load and eliminates compressor cycling, greatly increasing compressor life.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Designed for higher return air temperature to maximize cooling capacity.
- Only front and back access required, resulting in minimized installation and service time.
- Digital scroll compressor and variable speed EC fans operate efficiently to reduce energy consumption.
Ideally Suited For
- Small to medium-sized data centers cold/hot aisle configurations.
- Heat density up to 10 kW/rack without containment.
- Raised and non-raised floors.
- Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted.
- Spot cooling in large data centers.