Liebert HPC-M Free Cooling Chiller
The Data Center Free Cooling Chiller with the lowest impact on the environment
Liebert HPC-M is the new Emerson Network Power product line of air-cooled chillers, from 350 to 800 kW, designed to combine the best performance in terms of efficiency and reliability with the lowest impact on the environment.
Liebert HPC-M: Drive down CO2 emissions with the data center free cooling chiller.
Liebert HPC-M is equipped with screw compressors to improve efficiency and reliability of performance.
Fast Start Ramp
Liebert HPC-M is always reliable. Fast Start Ramp ensures your chiller is restored to full capacity just 60 seconds after a power failure.
Advanced unit and teamwork control to maximize energy efficiency. It operates at extreme ambient and water temperature conditions.
Integrated free cooling section, to get additional energy saving and greater reliability.
High efficiency motors guarantee energy consumption 25% less than traditional AC motors. Lower sound emissions, without any electromagnetic noise.
- Maximized efficiency, even when working in tropical regions.
- Up to 60% energy saving with the “G” version.
Extremely Low Noise
- A silent chiller, thanks to the HyBlade EC Fans and special acoustic insulation for the greatest comfort.
Lower Annual Energy Consumption
- Reduced space requirements
- Reduction of compressors’ working hours
- Higher reliability
- Safe operation at extremely low temperatures (e.g. -25/-30°C)