Liebert Nform, Centralized Monitoring Software
Liebert Nform enables data center monitoring for any SNMP device that supports a network interface, such as the Liebert IntelliSlot webcard. Authenticated alarm management, trend analysis and event notification support effective infrastructure monitoring.
Liebert Nform Express Edition for small businesses or customers who need to monitor and manage fewer than 30 power and cooling systems.
Liebert Nform Standard Edition for customers with a single site installation. This may include multiple data centers and distributed IT networks within a single facility. While the software can be expanded through additional node licenses and can support multiple locations, it is limited and only contains the necessary features to monitor and manage power and cooling systems within a single facility.
Liebert Nform Enterprise Edition for customers with multiple data centers and distributed IT Networks that span across multiple locations with multiple users and system administrators. Infrastructure monitoring features and tools are specifically designed to manage and monitor the deployment and operation of power and cooling systems across the enterprise. Enterprise Edition contains software components that allow direct integration to an existing Network Management system, allowing Liebert Nform to serve as a data proxy filtering the alarm events of the data center infrastructure.
- Centralized monitoring and control of SNMP devices through existing NMS
- Provides email alerts and local notifications
- Offers a scalable software solution for businesses of any size
- Leverages the network connectivity capabilities of your Liebert power protection or precision air equipment.
- Triggers event actions such as e-mail alerts or local notifications.
- Provides monitoring of system by multiple vendors.
- Monitors and controls a wide range of support systems.
- Simple navigation of monitored systems from a centralized location.
- Ensures the availability of each monitored piece of equipment by active monitor polling.
- Gives more runtime to the most critical systems by sending shutdown commands to non-critical systems.
- Self-diagnostics ensure messaging and notifications can be transmitted to the appropriate personnel at the right time.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Eliminates the need for expensive third-party monitoring applications.
- Simplified installation and configuration reduces overall start-up, reducing costs.
Ideally Suited For
- IT managers responsible for large or medium size companies
- Multiple data centers across many locations
- Network Management System integration
- Shutdown of servers and workstations on environmental and power conditions.