Rooftop unit (FLEXY II)
FLEXY is the perfect solution from 85 kW up to 230 kW for cooling, heating and ventilation for commercial buildings, cinemas and theatres, industrial buildings and logistics centres.
- Air flow (m3/h): 15000 – 39000
- Cooling (kW): 85 – 230
- Heating (kW): 83 – 227
In order to respect its commitment to propose energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions LENNOX has recently decided to equip its FLEXY with new standards.
- Eurovent certified (planned in 2012 for 100 to 200 kW).
- Air-to-Air Cooling only or Heat Pump unit with optional auxiliary heater (gas/elec/water coil) to secure energy sourcing or to define priority according to energy cost.
- R410A Advanced refrigeration system with MultiScroll compressor technology to ensure high efficiency at full load but also at part load conditions and reduced sound level.
- Electronic expansion valves will ensure high efficiency at part load and will extend operation and efficiency in extreme conditions.
- eDrive variable speed supply fan with direct transmission to dramatically reduce annual energy consumption (down to 30%) and to reduce maintenance.
- Extraction fans also available with variable speed.
- Free-cooling/heating to avoid thermodynamic air conditonning and thus reduce energy consumption when outdoor conditions are favourable. Economiser combined with Intelligent Fresh Air Management (patent 03 50616).
- Heat recovery module on exhaust air to recover energy that otherwise would be wasted and climate the building for free.
- Available external static pressure up to 800 Pa.
- Vertical or horizontal supply and exhaust.
- Extraction roofcurbs with variable speed fans.
Climatic advanced controller
- Communication with Building Management System in ModBus/LonWorks/BACnet.
- ADALINK (+GPRS) Lennox’ distance supervision.”
- Controler available in 8 languages to clearly configure and understand information (EN/FR/PT/PL/IT/SP/NL/DE).
- Scheduling with up to 7 time zones per day and 4 different operation modes in cooling&heating for each time zone.
- Soft starter for textile ductworks.
- Alternate Defrost to lower cold air stream in small volumes.
- Dynamic Defrost that will avoid to launch defrost cycle on a regular basis and thus reduce energy consumption by launching defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Morning anticipation that will pre-heat the building in advance depending of the outdoor temperature to ensure the building will have reached the required temperature at the opening time.
- Dynamic setpoint will offset the ambient temperature setpoint if the outdoor temperature is increasing to much in order to lower the difference between indoor and outdoor and subsequently to save energy.
- Enthalpy, humidity and ambiant air quality control to lower energy consumption by adjusting the regulation to the exact needs and conditions.
- Filter clogging information to plan cleaning in order to lower pressure drops and thus energy consumption increase.
- Refrigerant leak detection.
- Comfort, Multi-rooftops and Service displays.
- Electronic pressure sensor and refrigerant pressure direct reading on display.
- Energy metering and possibility to discharge during peaks.
- Master/Slave operation up to 24 rooftops.
- Default Alarms in clear language.
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
- Filters from G3 up to G4+F7
- Casing in pre-paint RAL9002 Aluminium to lower weight and ease installation on roofs.
- Fireproof M0 insulation.
- Aluminium condensate drain pan.
- Smoke detector.
- Fire thermostat.
- Main disconnect switch.
- Components protected by circuit breakers and numbered wires (EN60204-1).
- 92% PCI efficient when gas auxiliary heater.
- 6W/cm² resistance when electric auxiliary heater.